At 1:00 this morning, Navigating Uncharted Waters had its 100,000th visitor! I am thrilled and profoundly humbled.
Before I start celebrating, I want to take a moment thank all my subscribers and loyal visitors for your support, interest, comments, and inspiration.
When I started this blog two years ago, I never dreamed I would meet so many wonderful people who challenge my thinking and bring me joy. Bless you all. I cherish every one of you.
Your favorite post is Journey to Joy (Day 2): Smile with Your Liver which is an homage to your favorite author Elizabeth Gilbert. The reviews of Eat, Pray, Love (book and movie) as well as Committed are also in your top ten. Y’all love, love, love Elizabeth Gilbert. Me too.
The rest of your top 10 favorites are:
- Sandra Boss: Abused by “Rockefeller’s” Attorney
- Famous People & Celebrities Who Have Survived Abuse (so popular I have created a page which I regularly update)
- Review: Tyler Perry’s MADEA’S BIG HAPPY FAMILY in Seattle (to be released as a motion picture on April 22)
- Georgia Gunzer: Betrayed by Pierce County, WA Courts
- Barbara Bentley: Dance with the Devil
- Christie Brinkley: Divorcing a Narcissist & Litigation Abuse