Mitt Romney: I Am the 1% by Nick Anderson (Editorial Cartoon)


Nick Anderson, Houston Chronicle, 2/29/12

Reminds me of George W. Bush’s comment at a white tail bash for the 1%: “It’s good to be with my peeps, the haves and have-mores.” It is foolish to think these guys will represent anybody in the other 99%. They will, however, push the guns, God, and gays hot buttons to manipulate folks into voting against their best interests.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s